Please arrive 15 minutes prior to your booking to allow enough time for registration including the completion of a waiver. Click here to download a copy of our consent/waiver form. We would advise you complete this prior to arriving as this will ensure a smooth and speedy registration.
Ninjair’s must be 5 or over to take part. We strongly advise that children under 8 are accompanied in the park by a paying adult. Children under 11 must be supervised by an adult at all times. Our Ninjair instructors are responsible for ensuring the safety of participants, not the supervision of children.
Rules of Play
- One Way ONLY through the obstacle course
- No standing on the large red balls
- Feet first down the slide with arms crossed
- Only one person at a time down the slide
- Seat or back landing only with arms crossed on the ‘leap of faith’ – no somersaults
- Do not jump until landing area is clear
- No food or drink including chewing gum on the inflatables
- Remove jewellery
- Remove any loose items in pockets
- Long sleeved tops and trousers – no shorts or skirts
- Clothing with cords or sharp embellishments are not permitted on the inflatables
- Socks must be worn
- No boisterous behaviour – no pushing
- Have FUN!