Terms and Conditions
Children under 11 must be supervised on our premises by an adult at all times and cannot be left unattended. This session is suitable for families (minimum age 4) and big kids (adults) too! Please note, children under 6 MUST accompanied on the inflatables by a full paying parent/adult at all times.
General Rules of Play
- One Way ONLY through the obstacle course
- No standing on the large red balls
- Feet first down the slide with arms crossed
- Only one person at a time down the slide
- Seat or back landing only with arms crossed on the ‘leap of faith’ – no somersaults
- Do not jump until landing area is clear
- No food or drink including chewing gum on the inflatables
- Remove jewellery
- Remove loose objects from pockets
- Long sleeved tops and trousers – no shorts or skirts
- Clothing with cords or sharp embellishments are not permitted on the inflatables
- Socks must be worn
- No boisterous behaviour – no pushing
- Have FUN!
Click here to download a copy of our consent form. We would advise you complete this prior to arriving as this will ensure a smooth and speedy registration. You will not be permitted in the park in the absence of a completed consent form.